Maple Moonshine Butter Milk Syrup.
You can cook Maple Moonshine Butter Milk Syrup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maple Moonshine Butter Milk Syrup
- You need 16 cups of sugar.
- It’s 4 cups of butter milk.
- Prepare 4 cups of butterscotch moonshine.
- Prepare 2 pounds of melted butter.
- Prepare 4 oz of corn syrup.
- Prepare 4 oz of maple extract.
Maple Moonshine Butter Milk Syrup step by step
- In you largest pot, combine butter, sugar, corn syurp, and buttermilk. Stir until sugar is disolved..
- Warm to simmer on med heat or the milk will scorch. Once warm add moonshine, and maple extract..
- Let cool slightly and serve..