Roasted Turkey – Stuffed.
You can create Roasted Turkey – Stuffed by using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that:
Ingredients of Roasted Turkey – Stuffed
- You need 12-22 lb of Turkey.
- Prepare of (1/2 Cup) 1 Cube Butter.
- It’s 1 Cup of Water.
- It’s of Lemon Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
Roasted Turkey – Stuffed instructions
- IF Frozen, thaw turkey 24 hrs per every 10 lbs of turkey or you can thaw turkey in wrapper in cold water 30minutes per lb. changing water every hour..
- I prefer Butterball brand or Norbest turkeys for their larger breasts..
- Pour 1 cup of water into roaster and preheat oven or roaster to 325 degrees..
- Stuff turkey cavity with dressing..
- Place turkey in roaster and baste with melted butter. Then season generously with lemon pepper and sparingly with salt..
- Be sure to allow 2.5 hours of bake time for each 10 lbs of turkey. SO, a 22 lb. turkey will take approximately 5 hours to roast..
- Check for doneness with meat thermometer. 170° for the breast and 180° for the thigh..
- When turkey is done, use the cooked juices from the roaster to make turkey gravy..