LadyIncognito's Grand Chicken and Sausage Pasta Bake.
You can have LadyIncognito's Grand Chicken and Sausage Pasta Bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of LadyIncognito's Grand Chicken and Sausage Pasta Bake
- You need 3 of cooked and cubed chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of link of smoked sausage cooked and cubed.
- You need 26 oz of can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of Grand's biscuits( I used flaky buttery kind).
- It’s 2 of stalks of celery, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 of carrots chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of rotini pasta cooked.
- Prepare 1/2 of poblano pepper diced.
- Prepare of everyday season of choice.
LadyIncognito's Grand Chicken and Sausage Pasta Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Make sure all ingredients that required to be chopped and diced are so..
- Cook pasta according to package directions but make sure to leave it a bit al dente so that it can continue cooking in the oven..
- Before pouring water off of pasta add the chopped veggies to soften them up a bit for about two minutes..
- Drain well and pour into cassrole dish. Add the meats and the soup and mix well to your liking..
- Open can of Grands biscuits and place on top of pasta bake. At this point you can add a little dried parsley for presentation, if you like..
- Place in oven uncovered and bake until biscuits are golden brown. Approximately 15-25 minutes..
- Here are two that I made. I had changed one to mushroom soup and rubbed the tops of the biscuits with a little butter..