Mike's EZ Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa. It's a delicious sweet and spicy salsa that is a total crowd pleaser and This easy Fruit Salsa is made with sweetened fresh fruit that you scoop up with baked cinnamon chips. This summer salsa is perfect for parties and potlucks! In this video I show you how to make an easy and yummy strawberry salsa.
Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa ~ Serve this healthy salsa with fish, tacos, chicken, steak, or just with chips for the ultimate spring and summer appetizer! Jalapeño cilantro salsa – Laylita's Recipes – Latin recipes. Mild and creamy jalapeño cilantro salsa recipe made with fresh jalapenos, cilantro. You can cook Mike's EZ Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa
- It’s of Strawberry Jalapeno Salsa.
- Prepare 2 cup of Firm Fresh Strawberries [chopped].
- Prepare 1 large of Fresh Jalapeño Pepper [de-seeded – small chop – i actually use 2].
- It’s 3/4 cup of Firm Diced White Onions.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Loosely Packed Fresh Cilantro [chopped].
- It’s 1 medium of Lime [juiced – about 1 tablespoon or less + zest].
- You need of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper [to taste].
- You need of Cracked Sea Salt [to taste].
- Prepare of Bagels.
- It’s of Onion Bagels [lightly toasted].
- It’s of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- You need of Options.
- Prepare of Quality Strawberry Jam.
- Prepare of Or, A Heavy Bread Of Your Choosing.
Double Take Salsa Scotch Bonnet Mustard. Mike's Hot Honey combines two of nature's most unique and wonderful flavors: honey and chili peppers. The balance of sweetness and heat adds a perfect kick to Mike's Hot Honey makes all your favorite food and drinks shine. Add it to fried chicken and wings, drizzle it on pizza, and use it instead.
Mike's EZ Strawberry Jalapeño Salsa step by step
- Chop and gently mix all ingredients in the Salsa Section. Taste test lime juice at 1/2 tablespoon – then add more as you desire. If your vegetables aren't already chilled – allow salsa to sit for 1/2 hour in the fridge..
- Lightly toast bagels and smear cream cheese to taste. Add a quality Strawberry Jam if desired. Or, alow your guests to decide and serve salsa to the side..
- Top warmed, cream cheese bagels with Strawberry Salsa..
- Feel free to garnish your plates as desired. Featured is a simple plate garnished with dried parsley and various fruits, fresh cilantro and jalapeño. Enjoy!.
Want a little heat, but not enough to make you sweat? The sweetness of strawberries with a mild addition of jalapeno make this a great pairing with cream cheese or other appetizers. You'll decide very quickly that this Strawberry Jalapeño Jam is the best jam you have ever tasted. Get the recipe from Cosmopolitan Cornbread. Put the crushed strawberries and jalapeño pepper in a stock pot.