Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins. Banana zucchini muffins are a good reason to turn on your oven this summer. So are lemon zucchini muffins and healthy zucchini bread. Healthy little breads with whole wheat flour, maple syrup and dark chocolate chunks.
I've even used it in cupcakes! With today's recipe, I tried something new. These delicious Banana Zucchini Muffins are easy to make, but everyone will think you spent hours making them! You can cook Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins
- You need 1 Cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of All Spice.
- It’s 1 Cup of or (2) mashed bananas.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of melted infused butter or oil.
- It’s 1/4 of sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 Cup of shredded zucchini.
- Prepare 1 Cup of chopped walnuts.
Remember the debate about which you would eat first, the top or the bottom of a muffin? Don't worry about that debate because all you will have left are. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Zucchini Bread Muffins. Healthy zucchini banana muffins packed with shredded zucchini, banana, heart-healthy walnuts, coconut and dark chocolate chips.
Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly butter or spray pans/cups..
- Shred zucchini and place on paper towel to absorb extra moisture.
- In bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Then add banana, egg, sour cream, and vanilla. Mix until there's just a few dry streakes..
- Gently incorporate zucchini and walnuts into batter. Do not over mix..
- Bake until golden and a toothpick comes out clean. (Standard cupcake sizes take approximately 15 minutes and micromuffins about 8).
- Allow to cool before enjoying so your treat doesn't fall apart..
These delicious muffins pack in both fruits and veggies, making them the perfect healthy snack! Banana zucchini muffins that are so moist you'll get addicted! Best banana dessert or breakfast and the trick to making the We made banana zucchini muffins for dessert tonight because why not??!! I will say that I prefer muffins and/or mini bundts over bread. These healthy zucchini banana muffins don't take a lot of time to.