Jalapeños stuffed with tuna. A fun snack or first course, Pickled Jalapeños Stuffed with Tuna are bursting with flavor and perfect for Cinco de Mayo or any day. recipe at. Mix the tuna, mayonnaise, salt and pepper in a bowl. Devein and take away all the seeds of your jalapeños and then pour the mixture of tuna-mayo inside the jalapeño Making a jalapeño pepper stuffed with tuna with mayonnaise will be a way to prepare an easy and fast meal, as well as different and delicious.
They are small enough to make in large batches to feed a Scoop tuna mixture into each jalapeño and cover opening with slice of cheese. Arrange stuffed jalapeños on a baking sheet. Jalapeños Peppers stuffed with cheese and bacon make a great appetizer for a crowd! You can cook Jalapeños stuffed with tuna using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeños stuffed with tuna
- It’s 3 large of jalapeño peppers.
- You need 5 oz of canned tuna fish.
- You need 1 slice of American cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of horseradish mustard, I used French's brand.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
They're easy to prep ahead and then throw a batch in the oven when people get hungry. Which is one very good reason why stuffed jalapeños are stuffed with cheese, among other things. He said the jalapeños were soaked in sugar water and then stuffed with a tuna mixture. If anyone knows the recipe, please share!
Jalapeños stuffed with tuna step by step
- Slice the jalapeños lengthwise, and remove the ribs and seeds..
- Put the jalapeños in the microwave on high covered with a paper towel. Microwave for 2 minutes..
- Mix the horseradish mustard with tuna. Spoon into the pepper halves,.
- Heat butter in a pan. Pan fry both sides of stuffed jalapeños. Get a little crunchy crust on the tuna side. Remove from heat add strips of cheese to top..
- Let sit 3 minutes and serve. Hope you enjoy!.
- NOTE: When cooking the peppers they have a tendency to try and turn inside out. Just gently push tuna back in, and continue. Getting the crust that is crunchy on the tuna make it taste awesome..
Saute a small amount of chopped onion, basil, oregano, and a little vinegar. Add to the tuna mixture & stuff fresh seeded jalapenos. This Healthy Tuna Stuffed Avocado is stuffed with a flavorful southwest mixture of tuna, bell pepper, jalapeno, and cilantro. Yes, you can leave out the jalapeno if you want to control the level of heat in this recipe. Jalapenos vary in how spicy they can be.