Cheesy Corn Bacon Jalapeño Dip. Loaded up with bacon, jalapenos, and cheese, this dip will be an instant Football Sunday classic. A sprinkle of basil might seem a bit weird here, but I'm telling you, I could have if everyone else didn't swoop in the second it came out of the oven. Cheesy Bacon Jalapeno Corn Dip is my new weakness.
Combine corn, jalapeno, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, salt, cayenne, half of the bacon, and half of the basil. Sprinkle with the remaining bacon and basil, and parmesan cheese to taste. I use frozen corn however you could use canned, drained corn. You can have Cheesy Corn Bacon Jalapeño Dip using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Corn Bacon Jalapeño Dip
- It’s 8 slice of bacon.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 pinch of ground chipotle pepper.
Creamy, full of cheese and corn, this is one mighty good dip. Combine the corn, jalapenos, cream cheese, mozzarella, salt, cayenne, half of the bacon, and half of the basil. Sprinkle with the remaining bacon and basil, and Parmesan cheese to taste. Perfectly sweet, spicy and savory – the perfect dip for summer!
Cheesy Corn Bacon Jalapeño Dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Place 8 slices of bacon in a baking pan and cook bacon in the oven until its crispy. (You can also fry the bacon in a skillet.).
- While the bacon is cooking mix the corn, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, jalapeño pepper chipotle seasoning, cilantro and salt in a bowl. Set to side until the bacon is done..
- Once the bacon is done set it in a paper towel to remove the excess grease. Pour out the bacon grease but leave enough to coat the pan for extra favor! Chop the bacon..
- Add half the bacon to the corn mix and spoon the mixture into the pan and bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Once done sprikle the rest of the bacon on top with a little cilantro. Serve with chips and enjoy!.
Corn lovers, this is the dip for you. It's spicy-sweet, cheesy, ridiculously creamy, and perfect on a tortilla chip. Ready your chips, kids, we're makin' dip. This Cheesy Bacon Corn Dip from Delish.com is killer. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy.