Jalapeño Puffs. A must-have for any part, Jalapeño Poppers wrapped in flaky puff pastry! Unroll refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on a baking sheet. These Jalapeno Cheddar Sweet Potato Puffs are the perfect finger food!
Amazon's Choice for jalapeno cheese puffs. Are you a big lover of those tasty jalapeno poppers but don't want the frozen version or the hassle of making your own? These lighter appetizers carry all the hot poppin'. You can cook Jalapeño Puffs using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Puffs
- It’s 2 of Jalapeños.
- It’s 4 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 4 of Pilsbury Biscuits.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
Baked Jalapeño Poppers – Mixing it Up. The other good reason why stuffed jalapeños are filled with cheese is they taste good that way! Hank and I decided to experiment with stuffed jalapeños this week. This puffed cheddar jalapeño crackers recipe is the last thing I cooked in my Georgia kitchen, and I The best part about these crackers is that they are like a cross between puff pastry and a cracker.
Jalapeño Puffs instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Chop Jalapeños very small..
- Mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, jalepenos, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a small bowl..
- Fill the biscuits with the mixture..
- Roll them into a small ball..
- Brush egg whites over the tops of the biscuits..
- Pop them in the oven for 12-15 minutes..
Jalapeño poppers are a very popular appetizer in restaurants, and for good reason. If you want to vary them, jalapeño poppers go well dipped into cheese, of course, but you can also serve them with. I've never tried it with puff pastry, but I think it would work well. If you make it I'd love to know how yours turned out. I have puff pastry in my freezer.