Keto chocolate chip cookies. Keto chocolate chip cookies are one of my favourite keto cookies. These low carb cookies are the perfect recipe for any occasion; make them for keto workplace treats, a sneaky treat for yourself, or a sneaky healthy treat for the kids. A recipe for chocolate chip keto cookies has been the hands-down most popular request I've been getting over and over again from readers this past month.
Many keto chocolate chip cookies are too crunchy for our liking. Sugar-Free Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (Paleo, Gluten-Free) – This sugar-free, low carb chocolate chip cookies recipe will become your new favorite treat! This chocolate chip cookie recipe will save you. You can cook Keto chocolate chip cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto chocolate chip cookies
- You need 6 tablespoon of unsalted butter soft.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of stevia 1/3 cup sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of almonds flour 6 oz.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chip.
It has just the right about of sweetness, without any weird aftertaste (which can be common with alternative sweeteners). We love Swerve and Lily's chocolate chip as keto alternatives but feel free to add your favorites. These Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are so easy to make and they are kid approved! Make them anytime you get that chocolate chip cookie craving…without the guilt!
Keto chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Heated oven 350 line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using electric whisk whip together butter,stevia, vanilla, egg well.
- Mix in the almonds flour with Salt and baking soda then gradually mix 1/2 cup at a time in the end use rubber spatula fold the chocolate chip.
- Using ice cream scooper scoop the dough to the cookie sheet two inches apart gently flatten top of the cookie.
- Bake for 14 minutes let it cool about 20 minutes enjoy soft and chewy.
Enjoy these keto chocolate chip cookies guilt-free! This easy recipe results in DELICIOUS, super soft chocolate chip cookies! Sprinkle the top with a little salt if desired. Soft and chewy keto chocolate chip cookies made in a minute! As far as keto cookie recipes go, these cookies are about as easy as it gets.