Jalapeño Cheddar Burgers. This Jalapeno Cheddar Burger is seriously good – like I want to eat five burgers good. It always changes their mind since these burgers are full of flavor and stay moist from the cheese. These stuffed burgers are amazing with with turkey or beef and can easily be broiled in the oven or grilled!
I mix the chopped fresh jalapenos, onions and shredded cheddar right into the hamburger patties. You guys, say hello to the jalapeño cheddar guacamole turkey burger…with crispy onions. I came up with the idea for these burgers the other day while hiking and as soon as the thought crossed my. You can cook Jalapeño Cheddar Burgers using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Cheddar Burgers
- It’s 1 of Jalepeno.
- It’s 2 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 2 oz of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1/2 lb of Ground Beef— I used grass fed beef to be healthier!.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
Learn how to prepare this easy Jalapeño Cheddar Burger recipe like a pro. Be the first to Write a Review. Place a burger on the bottom half of each bun and place the tops alongside. Set out the barbecue sauce and other condiments for.
Jalapeño Cheddar Burgers step by step
- Chop Jalenpeno into really small pieces.. Make sure you get the seeds out! I used my chopper!.
- Mix cream cheese, jalepenos, and cheddar cheese in a bowl..
- In a different bowl mix onion and ground beef..
- Take a small amount of the cream cheese mixture and form into a patty. Stick it inside of the beef and form another patty..
- Here's the size I made..
- Usually I'd do this on my grill but there is currently a thunderstorm so I used my grill pan for the stove! Cook about 7 minutes per side..
- When it is done to your liking serve with some fries! I made yummy ranch fries today!!.
This burger has layers of flavor! While jalapeño cheddar isn't that unique of a flavor combo (I made jalapeño cheddar chicken meatball subs earlier this year and… oh my GAH), the smoky BBQ aioli takes this sandwich over the. These burgers are simply stuffed with slices of fresh jalapeno (seeds and all), perfectly cooked bacon pieces, and grated sharp cheddar. Don't cheese on the cheese – grate it yourself this time instead of. Jalapeño Cheddar Stuffed Burgers with Chipotle Guacamole.