PARISIAN MACARONS (chocolate macarons)★Recipe video★. French Chocolate Macarons – delicate chocolaty cookies filled with chocolate ganache. They taste absolutely divine, pretty easy to make and they are perfect. These are some rich chocolate macarons, with two options of chocolate macaron filling recipes.
I've found that once you start making French Macarons you become addicted to them. These Chocolate Macarons are a little tricky to perfect as there are so many factors at play – the quality and amounts of ingredients, the mixing of the. In this video, you'll see how to make little cookie sandwiches with dark-chocolate meringue that look like tiny hamburgers. You can cook PARISIAN MACARONS (chocolate macarons)★Recipe video★ using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of PARISIAN MACARONS (chocolate macarons)★Recipe video★
- Prepare 75 g of (4/5 cup, 2.6 oz) almond flour.
- You need 110 g of (1 cup, 3.9 oz) powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. (10 g) of cocoa powder.
- It’s 70 g of egg white (2 egg whites, LL size).
- Prepare 40 g (1/5 cup) of granulated sugar.
- It’s a few of drops of lemon juice.
- Prepare of ■ganache.
- You need 1/4 cup (60 g) of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup (50 g) of bitter chocolate.
You'll see how to make your dry You'll also see how to make a super-simple ganache filling. Then just make little cookie sandwiches! Check out a top-rated recipe for Macarons. Read the full recipe after the video.
PARISIAN MACARONS (chocolate macarons)★Recipe video★ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve0yAdjQ4YY&t=43s.
- Preheat a oven to 230°F. Sift powdered sugar and cocoa powder together and mix well with almond flour..
- Add a little lemon juice to egg white. Beat until it becomes watery and smooth..
- Whip it with a hand mixer on high speed. When it gets white and fluffy, add granulated sugar in 4 parts. Whip it until it forms stiff peaks..
- Mix the bottom with a whisk. Whip it with the hand mixer while slowly drawing 10 circles on low speed..
- Sift dry ingredients in it in 3 parts with a strainer. Mix it each time while cutting the batter and turning the bowl..
- Mix more even after the powderiness disappears. Make heavy batter smooth and soft. Mix it until it fold down like a strip and flows slowly. Put the batter in a pastry bag..
- Stop the oven which has been preheated to 230°F (process 2) and leave the door open for about 5 minutes..
- Squeeze the batter on a baking tray. Leave a space between each batter. Hit the bottom of baking tray and flatten each batter..
- Crush bubbles with a toothpick. Put it in that oven (process 8) and dry its surface. (Leave the oven off.) Prevent the remaining batter from drying..
- Dry till you can touch it without batter sticking. Preheat the oven to 356°F and bake at 302°F for 15 minutes. Bake it until the upper part doesn't move..
- Dent the middle a little. Bake the remaining batter as well..
- Make ganache. Put chopped chocolate in a bowl. Pour hot heavy cream into the bowl, and wait 30 seconds as it is. Mix slowly and melt the chocolate..
- Squeeze the ganache on a macaron shell. Top it with another macaron shell to make a sandwich..
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it sit for 6 hours at room temperature and for 12-18 hours in a fridge. (Freshly baked macaron is soft and moist but when cooled it gets dry and hard. Please let it sit for a whole day to soften.).
I have just finished trying Martha Stewart's recipe for French Macarons. I reluctantly came to the web page looking for the recipe but was surprised at how easy and straightforward it sounded. These are small, sweet almond meringue cookies that, when properly made, puff into a smooth-topped matte round with Achieve success with my foolproof French macaron Recipe. Includes video tutorial and troubleshooting tips! As well as my favorite products!