Sweet & Spicy Maple Acorn Squash. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer.
Among its members were Mick Tucker. Перевод слова sweet, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. You can cook Sweet & Spicy Maple Acorn Squash using 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet & Spicy Maple Acorn Squash
- You need 1 medium of Acorn squash.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil (olive preferred).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need of course salt.
- It’s of crushed red pepper flakes.
Sweet & Spicy Maple Acorn Squash step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Clean the outside of your squash..
- Cut the stem and blossom ends off.
- Cut it in half, I prefer pole to pole so the skinned sections (the already cut stem and blossom ends) are on the ends instead of the middle.
- Using a metal table spoon (I find works well) clean the seed pockets out..
- Now slice wedges from the squash. Thinner cooks quicker, is slightly more crunchy with more black bits (the good stuff).
- Mix the oil and maple syrup in a bowl large enough to hold all the squash wedges..
- Mix the squash wedges carefully until all are completely covered I the sauce..
- Using parchment or as I did here, just use a spray oil to coat a baking sheet. Lay your squash wedges out with some spacing..
- Using just pinches of salt at a time, put some on each wedge..
- Using just pinches at a time, sprinkle crushed red pepper on the wedges. The amount you see on mine is a nice bite off heat without overpowering you. But adjust the amount for your taste..
- Place on middle rack of oven. Cook 40-50 minutes. These were 50 minutes..
- Serve immediately. Note – the skin is edible, try a bite first. The flesh comes off the skin very easily if you choose to not eat the skin..