Carrot Cake Overnight Oats. These carrot cake overnight oats will give you just that plus all of the delicious flavors of carrot cake! I love carrot cake and now love oats and carrots. Bit strange to think of but its a good combo.
Carrot cake baked oatmeal, carrot cake pancakes and Carrot Cake Granola are just a few of the ways they get their carrot cake fix. These Carrot Cake Overnights Oats are a healthier no cook twist on this beloved dessert. Guys, I got a new favorite breakfast: Carrot cake overnight oats with chia seeds, walnuts, and coconut flakes. You can have Carrot Cake Overnight Oats using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- You need of Dry:.
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrot – finely grated.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of allspice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of raisins.
- Prepare of Wet:.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/4 cup almond milk – unsweetened.
I make overnight oats at least two or. Give overnight oats a tasty boost with our indulgent carrot cake version. Carrot Cake Overnight Oats are filled with delicious spices and are the perfect no-cook breakfast! Overnight Oats are probably the easiest make-ahead breakfast on the planet!
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats step by step
- First, mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl..
- Add wet ingredients and mix again..
- Place in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 2 hours or over night..
- Top with Greek yogurt and pecans..
- Notes: Feel free to double this recipe. This should last in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Depending on how thick you like your oats, feel free to add a splash of almond milk before serving..
They require absolutely no cooking and you can make a full week's worth over the weekend! Naturally sweet grated carrots and almond milk add to the dessert-like taste of these overnight oats. This easy vegan breakfast bowl is also laced with cinnamon and nutmeg, the classic carrot cake spices. The final texture will depend on how fine you shred the carrots. Loaded with grated carrots, raisins and cinnamon flavor these carrot cake overnight oats let you get away with eating something that tastes like cake for breakfast!