Herbed Garlic Beer Bread.
You can cook Herbed Garlic Beer Bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Herbed Garlic Beer Bread
- You need 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 1 bottle of beer or 12 ounces.
Herbed Garlic Beer Bread instructions
- Preheat oven 350f.
- Mix together first 8 ingredients (flour, seasonings, baking powder, salt).
- Grease 2 bread pans.
- Mix 6 tablespoons butter, beer, honey in batter. Knead til mixed well.
- Divide in half, and press dough down in bread pans and spread out and even.
- Melt remaining butter. Brush some melted butter on top both loaves.
- Bake 40 to 70 minutes (each oven different and elevation varies baking time too) until done.