Bolognese with Chicken and Chick Peas.
You can have Bolognese with Chicken and Chick Peas using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bolognese with Chicken and Chick Peas
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Chick peas.
- It’s 5 large of carrots.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 of olive oil.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, basil for seasoning.
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 1 lb of pasta (Rotini).
Bolognese with Chicken and Chick Peas step by step
- Heat oil and add onions and garlic and brown slightly on medium low heat..
- Chop carrots into cubes and add in the oil. Keep on medium low heat for 6 minutes..
- Add the can of chickpeas and mix frequently for five minutes..
- Add the ground chicken and divide into little pieces. Move it in the pan frequently until it begins to cook. Add spices as you like..
- Pour in crushed tomatoes and rotate frequently. Add a quarter cup of water to the pan. While all the ingredients are blending, cover with a lid and begin to cook pasta..
- While the chicken will be cooked, make sure the carrots are as crunchy or soft as you like. This should take an additional 20 minutes, and the mixture should thicken..
- Scoop over pasta (and add some parmesean cheese) and enjoy!!.