Avocado pesto Brown rice Fusilli. This vegan pesto brown rice pilaf may just be the perfect starter recipe. I want to ease you into the world of brown rice, so here I decorate it with flavor packed pesto and some crunchy toasted almonds. A super simple rice pilaf that just so happens to make a perfect side dish to just about any meal.
I had it for breakfast with scrambled eggs, lunch with brown rice, watercress, zucchini, spring onions. Avocados add a silky consistency and cheese-like richness to this dairy-free pesto recipe. Pesto rice is a quick and delicious side dish recipe using only three ingredients. You can cook Avocado pesto Brown rice Fusilli using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado pesto Brown rice Fusilli
- Prepare 57 grams of Bown rice pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 of avocado.
- It’s 1/2 cup of basil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of snow pea.
This super simple pesto rice recipe is full of wonderful flavor. I usually don't like brown rice pasta because of the gritty texture. The addition of quinoa eliminates the gritty texture, and this pasta tastes as good as the Barilla pasta I used to eat before I started eating healthier. Avocados are rich, creamy, and good for you.
Avocado pesto Brown rice Fusilli step by step
- Boil the pasta in 2 cups of water following the instructions on package for 9 minutes.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce by chopping all ingredients including half avocado, garlic, basil, cilantro. Put them in a small blender. Drizzle with Olive oil, squeeze in lemon juice, and vinegar. Finally add salt. Blend until smooth..
- Once pasta is done, quickly toss them in the sauce. Add shredded snow pea. Adjust seasoning if needed. Top with some chopped nuts. I use homemade XO sauce.
They take the place that a cheese would have in a dish like this. Dress the pasta with the pesto when the pasta is hot. That way the pasta will absorb the pesto flavors better. Ciao a tutti, eccomi tornato con una nuova ricetta! Dopo aver pubblicato il pesto di avocado con il salmone, Molti di voi mi hanno chiesto se lo stesso, Si.