Salted, Cod Patties, with Sauce.
You can have Salted, Cod Patties, with Sauce using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salted, Cod Patties, with Sauce
- Prepare of First things first.
- You need As needed of water.
- You need 1 pound of salted cod.
- Prepare of 3 Day.
- Prepare 2 cups of almond flour divided.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of finely diced red bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of finely diced green bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of finely diced onion.
- You need 1 tablespoons of ground paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of preserved lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare of Last but not least.
- Prepare As needed of oil to fry in I used peanut oil.
Salted, Cod Patties, with Sauce instructions
- Rinse the salted cod then add with fresh water into a ziploc bag. Refrigerate. Repeat changing the water 4 times a day for 2 days before cooking. Sounds like a prescription..
- On the day you cook it drain and rinse. Cut the cod into chunks. Boil the water. Add the cod chunks bring water back to simmering. Cover with lid and let sit for 10 minutes then drain..
- The sauce get all the ingredients for the sauce and mix well..
- Dice the peppers and onion.
- Shred the cod. Add the spices, peppers, and onion. Mix..
- Add the mayonnaise mix it well. Add two eggs and blend together..
- Once mixed add the almond flour. Make it firm enough the fork stands firm..
- Take and form patties coating each with the other amount of almond flour. Put on waxed paper sprayed with nonstick spray and refrigerate. Chill for 30-45 minutes..
- Heat the oil to 375° degrees Fahrenheit. Fry for 4 minutes on side one then turn fry for 4 minutes more. Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.