Jalapeño Popper Chicken Sandwich. And YES, these Slow-Cooker Jalapeno Popper Chicken Sandwiches taste as amazing as they look! So stop drooling and and get to cooking! There are more pictured instructions over in my post at Betty Crocker if you would like to check that out HERE.
Buffalo Chicken Sandwich, Bbq Ground Chicken Sandwich, Breaded Chicken Sandwich. Chicken Sandwich MonstersLike Mother Like Daughter. jalapeno, lettuce, hamburger buns, green olives. I amped up this Pulled Chicken recipe, transforming it into a Jalapeno Popper Pulled Chicken Sandwich…amazing! You can cook Jalapeño Popper Chicken Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Chicken Sandwich
- You need 2 packages of seasoned shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 packages of kings hawiian buns.
- It’s 1 can of jalapenos.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 packages of panko bred crumbs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of creole seasoning.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
A spicy jalapeno cream cheese spread, Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, and Used pepper-jack cheese in place of colby. Served with Spicy tomato soup (tomato soup with I added some slices of rotisserie chicken from grocer (they make a honey jalepeño flavor. Once you've tasted a jalapeño popper grilled cheese sandwich, it's hard to return to plain-Jane cheddar on bread. It's souped-up comfort food in all the right ways.
Jalapeño Popper Chicken Sandwich step by step
- Sautee your onions and chicken until heated and tender.
- Heat up your butter and panko bread crumbs till golden brown.
- Warm up your velveta cheese with a little bit of the juice from the jalapeños.
- First add your chicken then drizzle your cheese sauce on top then sprinkle your breadcrumbs on top and add your jalapeños last.
If jalapeño poppers are a favorite, we have other fun recipes that you'll love. This jalapeno popper chicken is chicken breasts stuffed with a jalapeno cheese mixture I typically serve my jalapeno popper chicken over mashed potatoes and a green vegetable such as broccoli or asparagus. This chicken is even great sliced up and served over a salad or in a sandwich. This jalapeño popper chicken dish has all the flavors of a classic jalapeño popper. Cream cheese, crispy bacon, and roasted jalapeño.