Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate. Ever crave something perfectly salted but not too sweet? Well our Salted Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate is just that–a perfect late night Top off with more Mocha, Caramel, and even some Whipped Cream. Don't forget to share a photo with us if you make this.
How to make a DIY homemade salted caramel mocha or hot chocolate instead of Starbucks expensive options. If you don't drink coffee, you can omit the coffee/espresso, add more milk and make yourself a salted caramel hot chocolate. Hot chocolate is that one drink that I have to have all winter long. You can cook Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate
- You need of Whole milk.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of instant coffee.
- You need of chopped semi sweet chocolate.
- It’s of Pieces Werthers soft chewy caramels or any soft caramel candy.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- You need of whipped cream.
- You need of chocolate shavings.
- You need of caranel candies.
There is nothing better than looking outside, watching the snowfall and cuddling my daughter And that is what I think I achieved here with these mocha salted caramel hot chocolate on a stick. It is rich and incredibly chocolaty and a nice. This Salted Caramel Mocha Latte is easy to make at home. Enjoy this copycat recipe with ingredients you already have in your pantry.
Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate instructions
- Heat milk, sugar and coffee in a medium saucepan over medium heat until boiling. Reduce heat to low and add chocolate and caramels, stir until caramels are completely melted..
- Pour into mugs and garnish with sweetened whipped cream, chocolate shavings and a caramel..
How to make a Salted Caramel Mocha Latte: Stir together milk, caramel topping, hot chocolate mix, and sea salt in a small saucepan. The Caramel Mocha is made with expertly roasted espresso beans that are sustainably sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms, steamed whole or nonfat milk, chocolate caramel syrup, and topped with whipped topping and caramel drizzle. Discover what's popular right now on Etsy. Mocha Hot Chocolate Recipe with Kahlúa Especial. The extra intense Kahlúa Especial really makes this mocha drink special but if you can't find it on the shelves, regular Kahlúa works just fine as does their other flavor editions like Pumpkin Spice or Peppermint.