You can have Veggy Fusilli using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggy Fusilli
- It’s 1 packages of fusilli or any other pasta you would like.
- Prepare 4 of small carrots.
- It’s 3 of small onions.
- You need 5 of pieces of garlic.
- You need 2 of medium zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of red peppers.
- It’s 5 of thin hot green peppers.
Veggy Fusilli instructions
- Cut onions half and then chop into thin sli es. Make them look like julien cut cause others will be chopped julien too. Chop garlics as well, not too small. I like to feel them when eating.
- Chop your carrots julien, i did about 4-5 cm long.
- Start to boil pasta water n after put your choice of macaroni in the pot. While they are boiling start to cook onions and garlics with riviera olive oil(my choice, u can substitute with your usual choice).
- Chop other veggies. And start to add on onions and garlics with in order; carrots, peppers and than zucchinis..
- When to add which? When you see your onions and garlics look changing color add carrots. Dont wait much cause u dont wanna burn them. When your carrots starts to look like they are cooking add peppers and then zucchinis..
- IMPORTANT THING IS; veggies must be "al dente" u must feel them when eating. They wont be so soft, they will be just easier to eat. So you must attent this point by considering ingredients you have put before will continue cooking and you can determine the correct time to add 😉.
- After veggies are cooked I add some tomato paste cause i like the color and change.
- You can add veggies on pasta now 😊.
- Bon appétit 😍😇.
- Oh, U can add some cheese 😊.