Herb, and Almond Flour Crusted Chicken.
You can cook Herb, and Almond Flour Crusted Chicken using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Herb, and Almond Flour Crusted Chicken
- You need of Chicken and fry oil.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- It’s 1/3 cup of peanut oil.
- It’s of Coating.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of tapioca starch.
- It’s of Spices.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
Herb, and Almond Flour Crusted Chicken step by step
- Slice the breast to open like a butterfly. Then pound till flattened. Slice into manageable portions..
- Mix the spices almond flour and tapioca starch. Beat the eggs and heat the oil..
- Dip the breast into eggs. Then into the almond mixture..
- Let sit for just a bit when you coat the last piece fry the first one you dipped. Turn often so not to burn the coating..
- When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Repeat till done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.