Salad with tuna and fusilli pasta. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like potlucks or BBQs. I'm really pleased with how this tuna pasta salad turned out.
Serve over a bed of fresh iceburg lettuce. Fusilli Pasta – This is the corckscrew shaped pasta, short or long. What Goes With Cold Pasta Salad? You can cook Salad with tuna and fusilli pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salad with tuna and fusilli pasta
- Prepare 350 grams of tricolor fusilli.
- Prepare 200 grams of string beans.
- Prepare 200 grams of canned white beans.
- You need 150 ml of natural yogurt.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 400 grams of canned tuna.
- It’s 1 of onion, cut into thin slices.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh parsley.
Serve this salad with grilled proteins More Pasta Salad Recipes: The Best Macaroni Salad Recipe. Tuna Salad with Olives and Capers. Light, tangy, and flavorful, this tuna pasta salad is an easy addition to any summer party or potluck. Flaky tuna, sweet cherry tomatoes, and a Drain pasta; add to bowl with dressing.
Salad with tuna and fusilli pasta step by step
- Boil the fusilli pasta and put the string beans 5 min before the pasta is ready. Rinse well, drain the water and cool down..
- Mix the white beans, natural yogurt, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and the salt. The dressing is ready. Pour it into a large bowl..
- Add the fusilli pasta, string beans, the tuna, onion and stir carefully. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with white bread..
Add tomatoes, tuna, olives, onion and parsley and toss well. Let cool to room temperature, season with salt and. Tuna Pasta Salad is the easiest pasta salad recipe you will find. A mix of fresh, crunchy vegetables with tuna and creamy mayo. Great for a picnic in the.