Shredded chicken Ravioli with Coriander and yogurt Chutney. It makes great chicken tacos, enchiladas or roll it up in tortillas for burritos. I served it in whole wheat flour tortillas with shredded cabbage, shredded cheese, plain yogurt, and fresh cilantro. Coriander Chicken recipe – referred prominently as Dhania Chicken is a delicious curry from Bengali cuisine.
Make this chutney today and enjoy with your family Register. Hello Friends In this video i am going to share with a new way to make Green Chutney or Fresh Coriander Chutney with Yogurt. This method has been never used. You can have Shredded chicken Ravioli with Coriander and yogurt Chutney using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shredded chicken Ravioli with Coriander and yogurt Chutney
- You need of For Ravioli's dough.
- You need 3 Tbsp of refind flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cold butter.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- It’s of For Ravioli's sauce:.
- You need 1 bunch of Coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice.
- You need 4 of green chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of For Ravioli's stuffing.
- You need of 1 tsp shredded chicken.
- It’s of For decorating.
- It’s 1 tsp of boiled corn.
- It’s 1 of chopped Tomato.
This cilantro chutney made with fresh cilantro, yogurt, chilies and ginger is perfect accompaniment to Indian meals. If you love Indian food, then you must have come across the green cilantro chutney. Indian meals (especially snacks and appetizers) are often incomplete without a side of this chutney. A delicious coriander and mint chutney just like those at the best restaurants!
Shredded chicken Ravioli with Coriander and yogurt Chutney step by step
- Assalamualaikum,Take a bowl Mix all dough's ingredients,mix well and knead the dough,keep aside,then rolling the dough and cut the Rectangle shape,.
- Now, cut the square shape,stuff the shredded chicken,and make the parcel,and boaling the ravioli,for 5 to 6 mins,.
- Now,take a chutney ingredients,and bland the paste,then take the bowl pour the yogurt and Coriander chutney,mix together,mix well.
- Now, Ready to serve……..
With a little experimentation, it'll be perfect for you. As a special treat, you could use full fat yogurt in my coriander and mint chutney though I use the non fat variety and it works just fine with this particular coriander. The Best Shredded Chicken Healthy Recipes on Yummly Healthy Shredded Chicken Burrito BowlGreatist. salsa, plain greek yogurt, chopped fresh cilantro, avocados, cooked. Coriander chutney recipe with step by step photos.