Blueberry Orange Oatmeal Muffins.
You can cook Blueberry Orange Oatmeal Muffins using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Orange Oatmeal Muffins
- It’s 8 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of orange zest, fresh.
- It’s 1 tbsp of orange juice, fresh.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of white whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of quick cooking oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need dash of ground cinnamon.
- It’s dash of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1 cup of blueberries, fresh.
Blueberry Orange Oatmeal Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix butter, egg, milk, vanilla, orange zest and orange juice together in small bowl..
- Mix flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg together in large bowl..
- Create well in dry ingredients. Pour in wet ingredients and stir..
- Gently fold in blueberries..
- Grease standard size muffin tin. Fill each tin about 2/3 full..
- Sprinkle additional blueberries, oats, and/or sugar on top..
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Let cool at least 5 minutes before removing from pan..