Balsamic Chicken with Lemony Mushrooms and Beans.
You can cook Balsamic Chicken with Lemony Mushrooms and Beans using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Balsamic Chicken with Lemony Mushrooms and Beans
- Prepare 1 lb of fresh green beans, trimmed and rinsed.
- You need 2 tsp of EVOO.
- It’s 16 oz of button mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- It’s 1 of lemon, zested and juiced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, cut in 1/4" rings.
- You need 1 lb of boneless skinless trimmed chicken breast, sliced 1/2" thick.
- Prepare 2 T of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
Balsamic Chicken with Lemony Mushrooms and Beans step by step
- Prepare beans until tender/crisp and set aside..
- In large skillet, heat 1 tsp oil. Add mushrooms and saute 10 min..
- Add garlic, lemon zest and juice and saute 3 min. Remove from heat and add beans. Cover to keep warm..
- In another skillet, heat 1 tsp oil and saute onion 5 min. Add chicken, vinegar, thyme and salt. Cook until chicken no longer pink..
- Divide chicken and mushroom mixtures to plates and drizzle with pan juices..