Maple Dijon chicken.
You can have Maple Dijon chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple Dijon chicken
- You need of Maple syrup.
- Prepare of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 2-3 garlic cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of Rice wine vinegar.
- It’s of Boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s of Fresh rosemary.
- You need of Asparagus.
- You need of Orzo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup or more of Good Pecorino Romano cheese.
- It’s 1-2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon.
Maple Dijon chicken instructions
- Mix equal parts maple syrup and Dijon mustard, then add just enough vinegar to loosen the sauce and to get enough tang to your liking. Add in 2-3 minced garlic cloves.
- Season the chicken thighs and place on a large jelly roll pan on a parchment sheet or foil and crumple up the edges around so the juices won't run into the asparagus. Pour over the sauce and place fresh rosemary over the top. Drizzle the other side with olive oil, add your asparagus, and roll around to coat. Season with good salt and freshly cracked pepper. Roast in a hot oven 400 or so until done…20 minutes worked for me….
- Meanwhile cook some orzo. When Al dente; drain and add 1-2 tablespoons of butter and at least a half a cup of freshly grated Romano or Parmesian. Squeeze half a lemon over the top to brighten it up and season well..
- To serve place the orzo down and add the chicken and asparagus on top and drizzle any juices that accumulated during the cooking..