Jalapeño Cheese Spread. Jalapeño cashew cheese is a delicious addition to a vegan cheese board or use it as a sandwich spread. Many people have one caveat when it comes to the idea of going vegan. Break my back like a glowstick.
Spread cheese mixture evenly in bottom of pie plate. Sprinkle evenly with bread crumbs and Slow-Cooker Artichoke-Crab Spread. A delicious and very quick spread that goes on just about anything, impress your family and friends and let your imagination run wild! You can have Jalapeño Cheese Spread using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Cheese Spread
- You need 16 oz of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 12 slice of jalapenos, or more, to taste (see recipe Note).
- You need 2 tbsp of jalapeno juice (see recipe Note).
In a medium bowl, combine the cheeses, pecans and paprika; stir until thoroughly blended; add the jalapeño mixture, mix well.. Jalapeno Cheese Spread Recipes on Yummly This cheese spread recipe is made from a base of cream cheese and cheddar and loaded with bits of spicy jalapenos and crispy bacon! In his answer about ramen vs MREs, Joel asserts that the packets of jalapeño cheese spread are the most coveted items in an MRE.
Jalapeño Cheese Spread step by step
- NOTE: This recipe uses sliced jalapeños from a jar, as shown in the photo, along with some of the liquid (juice) they're packed in..
- With the chopping/blending blade in your food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth, about 2 minutes. I start off with half the amount of cheese plus all the other ingredients, blend that together for about 20 seconds, then there's enough room in the food processor to add the rest of the cheese. I like mine made with about 24 jalapeño slices blended in. I suggest you start with 12 slices, blend, taste and adjust to your own taste..
She asked for my homemade jalapeno pimento cheese, potato soup, brownies, and ice cream. Now do not prejudice yourself against this yummy cheese spread with grocery store versions in mind. Jalapeño peppers are dotted in our scrumptious, spreadable Cheddar cheese for a pop of unique Creamery flavor. Want to send the savory taste of Penn State cheese to a friend? I just finished watching Generation Kill, and the soldiers on there love them some jalapeno cheese.