AMIEs Farfalle with Tuna, Orange and Black Olives.
You can cook AMIEs Farfalle with Tuna, Orange and Black Olives using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Farfalle with Tuna, Orange and Black Olives
- It’s 350 of farfalle.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 can of 425 gr good-quality tuna in olive oil, drained and flaked.
- You need 180 grams of cherry tomatoes, cut halves.
- It’s 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of almonds, lightly toasted.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of black olives.
- It’s 1 of finely grated zest and juice of 1 orange.
- You need 1 of salt and ground pepper, to taste.
AMIEs Farfalle with Tuna, Orange and Black Olives instructions
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add a tablespoon of salt. Cook the farfalle until al dente. Drain and return to the pan..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over low-medium heat. Add the garlic, tomatoes, olives and orange zest, and saute until softened. Dont overcook the tomatoes. Add tuna mix and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper..
- Put the pasta to the pan and toss to coat. Add orange juice to the pasta and mix well to combine. Serve scaterred with almonds..