Pea and Pancetta Fusilli.
You can have Pea and Pancetta Fusilli using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pea and Pancetta Fusilli
- You need 200 grams of diced smoked pancetta.
- It’s 100 grams of peas.
- You need 100 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh mint.
- It’s 1/3 box of fusilli pasta.
Pea and Pancetta Fusilli step by step
- Put the pasta on to cook, and once its on fry the pancetta until crispy.
- Add the peas to warm through..
- Finely chop the mint, and when the peas are cooked turn off the heat and add it to the pan, along with the cream cheese..
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan with the other ingredients and mix..
- Serve with coarse black pepper..