Almond Flour Banana Muffins. Kids love these almond flour muffins! I purchased a Costco size bag of almond flour and have been playing around with it Good news – I now have almond flour banana bread recipe on the blog. You can't use this muffin recipe and make almond.
This banana almond meal variety is certainly on the healthier side, too, but full of flavor and nutty texture. Besides being gluten-free and vegan, these muffins are also extremely low in sugar with just a few tablespoons of natural sweetener – such as agave or maple syrup. With the beginning of the fall season, I am really getting in the mood for baking. You can have Almond Flour Banana Muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almond Flour Banana Muffins
- You need 50 ml of Almond flour.
- You need 5 ml of Baking powder.
- It’s 2 1/2 ml of Cinnamon.
- It’s 5 ml of Virgin coconut oil.
- Prepare 5 ml of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 of Banana.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of Coconut flakes.
Another pretty good reason for my sweet cravings is the fact that I am expecting my second child, so I am limiting my sugar intake to try to keep mom and baby as healthy as possible. Simple Paleo Banana Muffins using almond flour, nut butter, bananas and an egg. Easy, one bowl with no oil and no added sugars! Guys… I kind of can't get over how amazing these Paleo Banana Muffins are.
Almond Flour Banana Muffins step by step
- First Mix almond flour, baking powder and cinnamon set aside.
- Microwave honey and coconut oil for 35 seconds than mash and mix in the banana. After whip egg really good into this mix..
- Than add in dry ingredients and mix very well..
- Sprinkle coconut flakes on top than Microwave for 4m and 30s and enjoy.
I want to make them ALL. Easy low carb and gluten free almond flour banana muffins with literally no sugar. These mini almond banana breads are healthy enough for breakfast and melt. They are low in sugar and taste AMAZING! These Almond Flour Muffins are naturally gluten-free, while being quick and easy to prepare.