Roasted Jalapeno Dip/Sauce. Intensely flavored pan-roasted jalapeño salsa which packs some heat. The peppery flavor of the jalapeños is front and center and enhanced by onion The peppery flavor of the jalapeños is front and center. Unlike most salsas where the chile peppers are added to a base of tomatoes or tomatillos.
Perfect dip if you love Jalapeno poppers. This is also a versatile sauce that also complements all seafood and meats. Looking for a change for your crab claws? You can have Roasted Jalapeno Dip/Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Jalapeno Dip/Sauce
- You need 2 of whole fresh jalapenos.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped red onion.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of seasoned rice vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of choppped fresh basil leaves.
Try this simple roasted jalapeno pepper sauce recipe. It only uses four ingredients and whips up quickly. You can serve it as a dip, like we did here for our crab claws, or you can serve it as a sauce. There are dips that require roasting and sautéing, slicing and dicing… and then there's this dip.
Roasted Jalapeno Dip/Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 500. Line a small baking sheet with foil.. Place whole jalapenos on foil lined pan..
- Roast until darkened and soft about 10 to 20 minutes.When cool enough to handle, remove and discard stem. At this point you decide how hot you want your sauce. For a mild sauce remove all seeds and membranes.Use the entire pepper, seeds and all for a spicy sauce or remove some seeds for a Medium.sauce. I use the 2 whole roasted jalapenos.
- Chop jalapenos and combine with all remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender mixing until smooth..
- Keep refrigerated. Will keeps for a week if kept chilled..
- This is great as a dip for all appetizers. A good sauce for fish, and most meats. You can drizzle it potatos and vegetables as well!.
This is the kind of dip where you This super speedy Jalapeno Dip is sure to be a hit at your next party or potluck! Mayo-free and loaded with flavor, each bite will have you coming back. How to make homemade queso, with roasted jalapenos and no fake ingredients. Comeback sauce is the perfect dipping sauce for everything from chicken tenders to roasted vegetables. This spicy mayonnaise and ketchup It's so fresh from the spicy jalapeno and herbaceous cilantro and the olive oil makes it taste super Mediterranean.