The “I love salmon” meal. Pour juice on both fillets of salmon. Top each fillets with one tablespoon of coconut flour. Easy salmon with honey garlic sauce is one of the best salmon recipes.
I could probably eat it two or three nights a week. Our obsession with hot honey started a few years ago. I love salmon and sweet, but I'm not too keen on super spicy either. You can have The “I love salmon” meal using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The “I love salmon” meal
- It’s 1 of whole lemon (juiced).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of coconut flour (or almond flour).
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 2 of salmon fillets (wild caught).
- Prepare of For the meal:.
- It’s of Green vegetables of your choice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of veggie broth (organic).
This sounds like a manageable (palatable) level of heat though! My daughter and I love salmon patties, and we found this version that is healthier than salmon patties made with mayo. Everyone I've made this for has asked for the recipe. I would love to hear any improvements and/or variations you make to this simple recipe.
The “I love salmon” meal step by step
- Pour juice on both fillets of salmon.
- Top each fillets with one tablespoon of coconut flour.
- Top salmon with salt and pepper(to your desired amount).
- Bake salmon at 375 for 12 minutes covered with tin foil. If not done after you bake it for 12 minutes, unwrap it and bake for another 5 minutes at 400.
- Boil your veggies.
- Boil vegetable broth and add quinoa.
- Stir once.
- Let quinoa soak up all of the broth then turn off heat on stove.
- Add everything to a plate and….
Salmon is considered to be a low mercury content fish. The health benefits may outweigh the incidental risk due to heavy metals. Haha my first thought, I'd love to eat salmon all the time but my financial goals scream for chicken breast. Which is why I love salmon sheet pan dinners. The salmon cooks quickly and it's delicious and good for you.