Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers. Reviews for: Photos of Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers. These bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers are creamy, spicy and loaded with cheese. Make these Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers as an appetizer for your next party night or game day!
Jalapeño poppers are one of the easiest, most satisfying party apps. Mix cream cheese with Pepper Jack, stuff it in jalapeños, and wrap it all in bacon. If you want to make it ahead of time.prepare the filling and refrigerate until ready to use. You can cook Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- You need 1 lb of bacon.
- You need 6 each of jalapenos.
- It’s 12 each of little smokies.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
You can also halve the jalapeños and take out the ribs and. Grilled Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers are the perfect snack or game day appetizer! How to Cook Bacon Wrapped Poppers. Grilled Jalapeno Poppers: Cook these on the grill in the summer, and while you can cook them directly on the grill, a grill mat helps reduce flare ups!
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers step by step
- Cut jalapenos in half, remove seeds..
- Warm cream cheese in microwave for 10 to 15 seconds to soften..
- Spread cream cheese on inside of jalapenos, more or less based on your preference. Sprinkle shredded cheese, I used just a pinch of a Mexican blended cheese..
- Lay the little smokie in cheese. Wrap a full strip of bacon around jalapenos and use toothpick to hold in place..
- Add to smoker for about 2 or 3 hours depending on how hot your temp is set. I like it under 200°F for about 3 hours, longer if you like crispy bacon..
- Variations includes sprinkled brown sugar on top prior to cooking. Or, add some seasoning to cream cheese to spice them up. Bake in oven if you don't have a smoker..
Most recipes for bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers instruct you to wrap the peppers in bacon and load them straight into the oven. But we found this method resulted in the bacon shrinking and unraveling from the peppers. These spicy bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers are filled with melty cheese and loads of spices. They're the perfect party appetizer recipe. We're talking easy, cheesy Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers and they're every bit of fabulous as they sound.