Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken. Jalapeno Popper Chicken that's wrapped in bacon and baked! These stuffed chicken breasts have a jalapeno popper filling hiding inside that you're We're making jalapeno popper chicken breasts wrapped in bacon. If flavor is your thang, check out my other creative low.
The crunchy topping just puts it over the top! This low carb keto chicken casserole is spicy, savory, and downright mouthwatering. Jalapeño popper chicken casserole with bacon is about to become a weeknight favorite in your home when you need an easy, one dish keto dinner that the whole family will enjoy. You can cook Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast flattened slightly (for even cooking).
- It’s 1 piece of parchment paper large enough to cover all 4 chicken breast.
- Prepare of Popper Layer.
- It’s 4 oz of softened cream cheese.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of real mayonnaise.
- It’s 8 of slices pickled jalapeño chopped (from the jar).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooked crumbled bacon (I use real bacon crumbles in a bag).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped green onion (I use only the green end).
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 20 of pieces of spicy pork rinds crushed.
Serve it up all on its own or with. Home » Low Carb Recipes » Chicken Jalapeno Popper Chaffle Recipe. Hold on to your seats because we just made the BEST Chicken Jalapeno Popper Chaffle Recipe!! Guys, you don't understand how excited I am about this one.
Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken instructions
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Grease baking dish.
- Salt and pepper chicken..
- (This step is important to keep breast nice and juicy) Cover chicken completely with parchment paper. Tuck the edges into the pan and press down around chicken so it's snug around chicken. (Pic is of only 1 chicken breast).
- Bake at 400° for 30 min or until juices run clear..
- While your chicken is cooking mix all "Popper Layer" ingredients in a small bowl..
- Mix "Topping" ingredients in another small bowl..
- When your chicken is done remove parchment paper..
- Now spread you "Popper Layer" on chicken. Then top with the "Topping" mixture..
- Return dish back to oven and bake for 5-10 minutes until topping is slightly brown..
- Let rest for 5 min. Serve and enjoy!.
Jalapeno Bacon Cream Cheese Popper Hasselback Stuffed Chicken (Keto Low-Carb) is a quick and easy, healthy recipe with baked chicken breasts smothered in bacon and cheddar cheese. Learn how to cook Low Carb Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup Recipe that is keto friendly and packed with flavor. Creamy Jalapeno Popper Soup is comfort food at its best and full of of delicious shredded chicken, bacon and just the perfect amount of heat with the diced jalapenos. Today we are upping our low carb Jalapeño Popper game with these incredible Chicken Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers that are inspired by one of my The Belize version stuffs a jalapeño pepper with cream cheese like you're used to, but also seasoned shredded chicken which I'd never seen before. Chicken casserole with jalapeño is a smooth and creamy recipe with unparalleled flavor.