Almond Flour Pancakes.
You can cook Almond Flour Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond Flour Pancakes
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Almond Flour.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Dark Chocolate Chips or Blueberries.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 5 Tablespoons of Unsweetened Almond Milk.
- You need 1-2 Tablespoons of Honey or sweetener of choice.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla.
Almond Flour Pancakes step by step
- Blend dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together eggs, honey, milk and vanilla..
- Whisk together wet and dry ingredients then add fruit or chocolate chips..
- Heat skillet to medium heat. Measure 1/4 Cup of batter into greased skillet. Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes or until browned..