Salmon with Spicy Maple Brown Sugar Glaze.
You can have Salmon with Spicy Maple Brown Sugar Glaze using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon with Spicy Maple Brown Sugar Glaze
- It’s 2 of salmon fillets.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
Salmon with Spicy Maple Brown Sugar Glaze step by step
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Pat salmon fillets dry.
- Season fillets with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet add butter and melt on medium high heat.
- Place salmon fillets skin side down, & cook on medium high heat until the bottom of the filets turn light pink (about 1/4 inch)..
- Remove salmon fillets from skillet and place in a baking dish. Pour remaining butter in baking dish with the salmon..
- Using the same skillet on medium high heat, melt butter, and add in brown sugar, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper. Stir ingredients together until all combined..
- Add spicy maple brown sugar glaze to the top of the salmon fillets..
- Place baking dish with salmon fillets in the oven about 7 inches below the broil coils, and broil for 10 minutes..
- Remove salmon from oven, let cool for 2 minutes and serve!.