Eggless ravioli with Tabasco Sauce.
You can have Eggless ravioli with Tabasco Sauce using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless ravioli with Tabasco Sauce
- You need 1 cup of Maida.
- You need 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s As required of oil.
- Prepare As required of water.
- It’s 2 of finely chopped onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of pizza mix.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- You need 5-6 of garlic cloves.
Eggless ravioli with Tabasco Sauce instructions
- For semi stiff dough, combine maida, wheat flour, salt and oil and let it rest for 30-40 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, onion,then chopped cabbage cook for 2-3 minutes then add grated cheese, salt, black pepper and pizza mix powder and mix well.
- Roll out the dough with the help of rolling pin, then cut into small circular shaped and filled the filling for ravioli and put the other rounds onto it and with the help of a fork by pressing it's sides..
- Boil water in a pan and add oil and salt into it. As the water starts to boil add stuffed ravioli and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now remove the ravioli's from the hot water and run them over cold water..
- Tabasco sauce- boil white vinegar, salt and red chilli powder for 5 mins on low heat.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onions and Saute then add pizza sauce, tabasco sauce, salt and black pepper, Now add boiled ravioli's. Mix it and cook for another 2-3 minute..
- Transfer it to the serving plate and serve hot, add some parmesan cheese, onion, capsicum for garnishing.