Avacoda Stuff Loaf with Turkey.
You can create Avacoda Stuff Loaf with Turkey by using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you create that:
Ingredients of Avacoda Stuff Loaf with Turkey
- It’s 1 Pack of HiddenValley Powder Ranch.
- You need 2 of Avacoda's.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Sour cream.
- It’s of Melted Butter.
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Table Spoon of garlic powder.
- You need of Shredded Cheese.
- You need of Sliced Turkey or Chicken Breast.
Avacoda Stuff Loaf with Turkey instructions
- Cut Avacodo in half, take seeds out and scoop out the inside. Add Ranch packet and sour cream, mash and stir until ingredients are meshed together. Take bread loaf, cut diagonally across and stuff with shredded cheese and then avacoda mix, then the turkey. Mix melted butter, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder together. Pour mixture over the whole loaf and then sprinkle more cheese and put in the oven on 350!.