Chocolate chip,pb & banana sandwiches. Instructions: In a large glass mixing bowl, stir together the peanut butter, raw honey and vanilla extract. These are chewy, delicious chocolate chip pb oatmeal cookies. Your grandma probably made them for you at some point in your childhood, and if not, now's the time to try them!
Mix the peanut butter, honey and cinnamon; stir in chocolate chips. Skip to PB Chocolate Chip Popcorn Balls content. Pour the honey-peanut butter mixture over the popcorn and chocolate chips and combine well with a spatula. You can cook Chocolate chip,pb & banana sandwiches using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip,pb & banana sandwiches
- Prepare 1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of miniature chocolate chips.
- It’s 4 slices of whole wheat bread.
- You need 1 of medium banana.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this peanut butter chocolate chip cookies recipe from Food.com. Either drop onto pan or roll into small balls. Chocolate chips or chocolate morsels are small chunks of sweetened chocolate, used as an ingredient in a number of desserts (notably chocolate chip cookies and muffins), in trail mix and less commonly in some breakfast foods such as pancakes. These cookies are a must for Santa, we've been making them for years and everyone loves them.
Chocolate chip,pb & banana sandwiches step by step
- Mix the peanut butter,honey and cinnamon;stir in chocolate chips..
- Spread over bread..
- Layer two bread slices with banana slices;top with remaining bread..
- If desired,cut into shapes using cookie cutters..
The perfect sweet and salty treat! These crowd-pleasing Chocolate Chip PB Monster Cookies are big, soft and chewy cookies chock full of yummy extras. And chocolate chip PB pancakes… those are worth getting out of bed for! Love love love pancakes for breakfast! Add sweetener to softened ingredients and blend with hand mixer on.