Warm Pasta Salad. Just received delicious warm pasta salad post in my inbox and have bookmarked it to try very soon. I loved it warm, but had a few bits of the leftovers from the fridge and is very tasty cold as well. Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients.
Warm Pasta Salad Try it out, this could be your best pasta. ever. 🙂 So quick and simple recipe to try today!! Warm Pasta Salad with Tomatoes and Eggplant. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. You can have Warm Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Warm Pasta Salad
- Prepare 200 g of Farfalle.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of LG tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 10 of green beans (cut on a diagonal).
- You need 1/2 C. of peas and carrots.
- It’s 1/2 c. of sweet kernel corn.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes and cilantro (fresh or dried)(optional).
View top rated Warm pasta salads recipes with ratings and reviews. Festive Layered Pasta Salad, Italian Picnic Pasta Salad; Menu of the Week, Warm Courgette Pasta Salad / Peanut… Super easy and simple warm pasta salad. Warm Macaroni and Mozzarella Salad With Herbs. Chickpea Pasta Salad in a Jar.
Warm Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta (any short cut pasta will do) 2 minutes shy of cooking time listed on package. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking any more. Shake out excess water and set aside..
- I'm in a large frying pan, on medium heat, pour oil, add onions. Once cooked add garlic, peas, carrots, green beans and tomatoes. Let cook for 2 minutes..
- Add ketchup (if too acidic, add 1/2 tsp sugar). Mix well; add pasta, salt, pepper (red pepper flakes and cilantro)..
- Turn off heat and mix until all the pasta is evenly covered in sauce..
Good Housekeeping has recipes for all your favorite pasta salads for dinner tonight. In this warm pasta salad, I coax out summery flavor from cherry tomatoes, which are reliably sweet Anchovies are a necessity, giving the pasta a savory depth that you'd miss if you skipped them. An impressive salad that works brilliantly as starter for a relaxed dinner party or a light lunch with friends. Pasta salad can be simple to make, but the preparation takes a little time. If you are making this for an event, be sure to plan ahead.