Keto crackers. Get Keto Snacks Crackers today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. These low-carb keto crackers are made with mozzarella cheese, almond flour, and egg yolk. Butter is a keto baking staple, and it gets its Hodor moment with this ridiculously versatile recipe.
Mix up this simple and quick keto recipe with just a few simple keto friendly ingredients. You are going to love these butter Ritz crackers that are great for keto beginners and to add to any keto meal plan. Low carb, keto, gluten free cheese crackers. You can have Keto crackers using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto crackers
- Prepare 35 gm of butter.
- You need 100 gm of almond meal.
- You need 15 gm of ground pork crackling.
- You need 1/2 tsp of xantham gum.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
These crispy cheesy crackers are delicious and easy. I've already made them Keto Crackers: A Great Low-Carb Snack. When you transition to a ketogenic diet, you don't have to give up your favorite snacks. With a few smart swaps and substitutions, you can continue eating your treats without worrying about getting kicked out of ketosis.
Keto crackers step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 C°.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Add almond meal, xantham gum, baking powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt and mix well.
- Add egg and knead. When mixed well, add ground pork crackling. Make sure dough comes off the sides of the mixing bowl. If needed, add a bit more ground pork crackling..
- Refrigerate the dough for 5-10 mins..
- Roll out the dough by putting it in between 2 baking paper sheets.
- Cut into squares. Do not separate the squares..
- Put the baking paper and dough into a baking tray and bake for 15 mins..
- Let the crackers cool for 10 mins. Separate the squares along the lines. Enjoy!.
With the abundant choices of low-carb-cracker substitutes, you'll never be without. Next use a pizza cutter to cut the crackers into small squares as seen in the photos. How to Bake Low Carb Cheese Crackers. One serving of these keto crackers contains the recommended macronutrients for the keto diet. High fat, moderate protein and low carb.