Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP.
You can cook Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP
- Prepare 6 oz of farfalle pasta.
- Prepare 1 lb of skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 8 oz of Mushroom sliced.
- It’s 1 of small red onion.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 of 32oz Louisiana Cajun flavor infused broth.
- It’s 1 of 14oz can chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 1 can of tomato with green chillies.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh basil cut in strips.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped bacon optional.
Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP instructions
- Season chicken with Cajun seasoning & cook on both side in a lil bit of evoo for about 5 mins per side set aside & let it rest.
- Melt butter and saute onions & mushrooms for a few mins.
- Add bell pepper and garlic saute for 30 seconds then add flour and cook for a few minutes.
- Add swanson Louisiana Cajun flavor infused broth.
- Along with some chicken broth cream and simmer until thickened.
- Add cooked pasta cooked chicken peas and tomatoes with green chilirs and heat through.
- Stir in Monterey Jack cheese and fresh basil.