Deviled eggs with jalapeno. Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs are a delicious dish that adds a kick to the traditional spring, summer, or Easter appetizer! Deviled Eggs are one of my favorite recipes this time of year, well any time of year really. You can serve up the classic version or come up with all kinds of.
Mash egg yolks with a fork; stir in minced jalapeno, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, red onion, and mustard. Spicy deviled eggs made just like your favorite jalapeno poppers – lots of cream cheese, crumbled bacon, and fresh jalapenos! These easy deviled eggs are always the first thing to disappear. You can have Deviled eggs with jalapeno using 5 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deviled eggs with jalapeno
- Prepare 10 large of eggs.
- You need 1 of jalapeno.
- It’s 1 of mayo.
- Prepare 1 of mustard.
- It’s 1 of paprika.
Chad (the husband) is such a funny guy. He's so picky about some things and then there are other things. These Jalapeño Deviled eggs are such an easy make-ahead recipe! They're a cheap, crowd-pleasing appetizer for a party or potluck or a delicious low-carb, high-protein snack to keep in your fridge for the week.
Deviled eggs with jalapeno step by step
- Get a pot fill with cold water.
- Add eggs to water and start to boil.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove for heat and let sit in hot water for 10 more minutes.
- Drain hot water and add cold water let eggs cool down so you don't burn yourself.
- Peel all the eggs.
- Cut eggs in half and put yolks in a bowl place empty egg on plate.
- Once all yolks are in bowl with a fork crumble the yolks up.
- Add desired amount of mayo I added 4 heaping tablespoons.
- Add 1 tablespoon mustard.
- Cut jalapeno in half and deseed and then dice into small pieces.
- Add jalapeno to yolk mixture and stir.
- Spoon mixture into egg.
- Sprinkle paprika on top of eggs.
- Place in fridge to cool or eat right away.
Spicy deviled eggs are an awesome keto appetizer. Made with avocado oil mayo, Dijon, hot sauce and jalapeno, they are absolutely delicious. Generally speaking, I'm a person who loves variety in the foods I eat. Some people are happy to eat the same thing every day. I had an epiphany today and came up with these.