Caprese Pasta with Sausage. Enjoy Italian cuisine night with Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® basil pesto pasta salad mix! A delightful salad dinner packed with sausage, cheese, tomatoes and pine nuts. Caprese Pesto Sausage Pasta recipe is gluten-free and high.
One of the all-star ingredients in this caprese pasta is the Italian dressing. It's tangy, sweet, and even adds a bit of spice. Plus, it's light which is always a plus in my. You can cook Caprese Pasta with Sausage using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caprese Pasta with Sausage
- It’s of Sauce/ topping.
- It’s 1 packages of Garlic and herb chicken sausages or similar (4 links), sliced into thick rounds.
- You need 6 clove of Garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 packages of Cherry tomatoes halved.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Fresh basil.
- You need 1 packages of Mozzarella ball, cubed.
- Prepare of Fresh Parmesan, shaved.
- You need 1 of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Raw pine nuts, crushed.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- You need 1 packages of Fusilli pasta.
A refreshing pasta salad that will be perfect for your next picnic or bbq with your friends and family. This Skillet Pasta with Sausage is made in one pan and is ready in no time at all. Creamy Caprese Pasta – A delicious pasta bake covered in creamy tomato sauce and bubbly mozzarella. This pasta caprese is one of my favorite family recipes.
Caprese Pasta with Sausage instructions
- Heat oil in large pan. Add sausage slices, cook on medium until edges are start to brown, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and continue to cook for a few minutes on medium to low heat..
- Bring water to a boil in large pot while cooking sausages. Follow pasta instructions.
- Once sausage is browned and garlic is soft, add large handfuls of fresh basil leaves. Fill the entire pan, and simmer on med- low heat until basil shrinks..
- Add cherry tomato halves, season with salt and pepper, add crushed pine nuts, continue to cook on med-low heat until tomatoes are warm..
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and set aside.
- Add cubes of mozzarella to the sauce right before taking off the heat. Let sit for 2 minutes or until cheese starts to melt, then toss pasta topping into large pot of pasta. Drizzle more olive oil into pasta. Serve and add desired amount of fresh sliced Parmesan. Great served warm or cold. Enough for 4-6 people.
It's super easy to make and the whole family loves it! I've even done caprese stuffed shells and they turned out amazing. Pasta tossed in a simple sausage, tomato, and spinach sauce is a perfect weeknight meal. In a large skillet, heat oil and sausage; cook through until no longer pink. Penne Pasta with Italian Sausage SauceSimple Living Mama. garlic powder, pasta, onion, grated Parmesan Caprese Pasta with Italian SausageOur Salty Kitchen. salt, garlic, cherry tomatoes, extra-virgin olive oil Trofie Pasta with Italian Sausage and Roasted Red Pepperslanyapcookery.com.