The Curry Garlic Butter & Crab Kicker Dish.
You can cook The Curry Garlic Butter & Crab Kicker Dish using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Curry Garlic Butter & Crab Kicker Dish
- You need of seafood.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of blue moutnain curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crush garlic.
- You need 5 of king crab legs.
- Prepare 1/2 of italian season.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of butter of your choice.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lawrys season salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
The Curry Garlic Butter & Crab Kicker Dish instructions
- Boil crab for 10 to 15 minutes with 2 tbs of Italian seasoning and 2 tbsp of old bay seasoning..
- While crab is boiling, you have time to melt butter first, then add all the other ingredients together in a pot and stir for about 10 to 15 mins. Place the fire on simmer – do not cook the sauce on high heat. After crab done, add sauce and ready to serve hot…..
- You can use the hot blue mountain Jamaican curry power if you want to spicy it up instead of regular..