Big Daddy's Slow Cooker Turkey Breast and Stuffing.
You can make Big Daddy's Slow Cooker Turkey Breast and Stuffing by using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it:
Ingredients of Big Daddy's Slow Cooker Turkey Breast and Stuffing
- It’s 1 pound of rolled sausage or Italian sausage.
- Prepare 2 lb of boneless, skinless turkey/chicken breasts.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of (12-16 oz) bag of stuffing cubes.
- It’s 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of poultry seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground sage.
Big Daddy's Slow Cooker Turkey Breast and Stuffing step by step
- Heat up sausage as directed on package. As it is browning, break it up with a fork. Once browned, put it to the side..
- Spray the slow cooker or put in a liner. You will thank me later..
- On bottom of the slow cooker, lay turkey/chicken breasts (may overlap some). Pour 1/2 cup of chicken broth over turkey/chicken breasts. Add pepper over chicken /turkey..
- In large bowl mix stuffing cubes with dried cranberries, sausage, onion & garlic powder, poultry seasoning, and ground sage..
- Pour stuffing mixture over turkey and broth. Pat tightly. Pour 1/2 cup of chicken broth over stuffing, cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- At the halfway point, add the rest of the chicken broth to the pot..