Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. A crispy, keto crust (similar to a regular thin crust pizza) is piled with a homemade ranch sauce, grilled chicken, crispy bacon and loads of cheese. For this pizza I use my same trusty keto fathead dough crust that I use in my Sausage Cream Cheese Rolls and Pizza Rolls. I will mention, there is no egg in.
Keto chicken crust pizza is one of my favorite ways to satisfy a pizza craving without adding a bunch of carbs. Put some chicken, bacon, and ranch on it and you've got a masterpiece! Great for people on the keto diet. You can cook Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Prepare 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 2 tbs of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 lb of cooked diced chicken.
- It’s 3 slices of cooked bacon.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing to cover crust.
This CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA starts out with my favorite crust – fathead dough! It gets topped off with some ranch dressing, cheddar cheese How to make chicken bacon and ranch pizza: We're going to use my favorite recipe for fathead pizza as the dough. It's completely grain and gluten free. If you love Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza, then you are going to absolutely love this low carb, keto version.
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza step by step
- For crust: mix 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese with 2 tbs cream cheese. Heat in microwave 90 seconds. Let cool slightly and mix in 1 beaten egg and almond flour. Knead dough with your hands until ingredients are well mixed. Place between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll into a rectangle or circle. You can make the crust as thick or thin as you like. Keep on the bottom sheet of parchment paper and bake at 425 for 10 minutes..
- Let crust cool some. Cover with ranch dressing then shredded mozzarella and top with chicken and bacon pieces. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes..
Using Chicken as the crust, this is the best low carb pizza you could ask for. This is the tastiest Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza I've ever had! This low carb chicken bacon ranch casserole is just the thing you need. Why is this one of the best keto chicken recipes? Because, it's quick and easy to make, and it has all the textures of a regular casserole.