Awesome Stuffed Jalapeños. Jalapeños Peppers stuffed with cheese and bacon make a great appetizer for a crowd! They're easy to prep ahead and then throw a batch in the oven when people get hungry. This is my entry into ManCaveMeals burger contest.
Make Stuffed jalapeños with meat, salsa and cheese. These stuffed jalapenos are a great hot appetizer or main dish. These Sausage Stuffed Jalapeños Are Also Filled With Cream Cheese And Baked To Perfection. You can have Awesome Stuffed Jalapeños using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Awesome Stuffed Jalapeños
- You need 10 of Medium-Large Jalapeños.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 of slices of bacon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chives (Green part).
- Prepare dash of granulated Garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of E.V.O.O..
Trust Us When We Say They're A Must-Have Appetizer At Your Next Party. Jalapeno pepper halves are stuffed with cheese and sausage. You will love this spicy appetizer treat! Cut the top off each jalapeño and core it, scraping out all the seeds, with the back side of.
Awesome Stuffed Jalapeños step by step
- Heat cream cheese & a mix of mozzarella & cheddar in microwave, 30 seconds at a time till smooth.
- While heating cheese, cut jalapeños in half and "tame" by removing seeds & rinsing with cold water..
- Add in chive, garlic & bacon to warm melted cheese mix..
- Mix well and prep to dispense into jalapeño halves..
- I use a frosting bag and my fingers to guide into the jalapeño..
- Mix bread crumbs and 2 tbsp E.V.O.O. well and keep crumbly..
- Baste back side of each jalapeño in E.V.O.O. and fill will cheese mix..
- Cover or layer cheese with bread crumb mix..
- Place on foil covered cookie sheet and bake at 450° for 15 min in coveted or till deep golden brown on top. You will smell the jalapeños baking just before they are ready..
- Let cool & serve.
Awesome Jalapenos Stuffed with Chorizo and Cream Cheese. Look no further than these stuffed jalapeño poppers. The rich and creamy combination of bacon, cream cheese, and cheddar nicely contrasts the muted spice of grilled jalapeño peppers. A cousin of traditional Mexican chiles rellenos (stuffed green chiles), these Tex-Mex appetizers are a party favorite. These stuffed jalapeños are the perfect game-day or movie-night snack.