Cookie Dough Energy Bites. No Bake Cookie Dough Energy Bites for the win! These are energy bites, but also they are kind of cookie dough. I mean, let's be real – these aren't the butter and sugar kind of cookie dough, and I am all about that goodness in my life, too.
This Cookie Dough Energy Bite recipe has been made over and over again for all of my new mom friends because I know how helpful having a. Nutritious, wholesome, full of goodness AND TASTES LIKE COOKIE DOUGH. No-Bake Cookie Dough Energy Bites for the win! You can have Cookie Dough Energy Bites using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cookie Dough Energy Bites
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of rolled oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of ground flaxseeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Cookie dough bites that are actually healthy and edible? I cannot tell you enough how excited I am for this recipe! Energy Balls are kinda my jam. Serve immediately or store in air tight container in refrigerator.
Cookie Dough Energy Bites step by step
- In a food processor, place all ingredients except for the dark chocolate chips. Process it all together until well combined, scraping down the sides as needed..
- Pour the mixture out into a bowl and fold in the dark chocolate chips..
- Roll the mixture into balls, about 1 inch in size. You may have to really squeeze the dough at first to pack it together, as it will be crumbly..
- Refrigerate the balls for at least 20 minutes, to allow them to set..
- Eat a couple whenever you need a pick-me-up snack. Keep them stored in an airtight container in the fridge for a week or so..
These raw, plant-based bites are the perfect dessert for every kind of diet — raw, paleo, vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free. Monster Cookie Dough Energy Bites. by Natalie. But every once in a while my sweet tooth gets the best of me. That's why I decided to make these monster cookie dough energy bites. Did I mention these energy bites have a super fresh vanilla flavor?