Jalapeño Popper Quiche w/Bacon. Jalapeno peppers are stuffed with a blend of cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in this crowd-pleasing, bacon-wrapped appetizer. Bacon Jalapeno Popper Quiche is an incredible recipe combining these amazing ingredients. This past weekend, we got together at Aubrey's house for brunch and games to celebrate her early birthday and ate a lot of yummy food as we clinked glasses full of champagne.
Jalapeño Popper Quiche Recipe : A cheesy quiche with all of the flavours of jalapeno poppers including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, jalapenos and a Jalapeño poppers have to be one of my favourite snacks and I am pretty addicted to them. Recently I have been experimenting with using the. Healthy Turkey Bacon Quiche With Tortilla shell! You can cook Jalapeño Popper Quiche w/Bacon using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Quiche w/Bacon
- Prepare 1 of pie crust.
- You need 1 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 3 of jalapeños seeded & chopped.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño sliced & deseeded for garnish.
- You need 5 slice of Bacon cooked & crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half & half.
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream for garnish.
Make an EASY and delicious bacon & roasted jalapeño quiche for breakfast or brunch. Bursting with flavor and a little heat. From the creamy custard, to the roasted peppers, the crisp bacon, the heat of the jalapeño, and the spice of the cumin. Jalapeno Popper Quiche with bacon and cream cheese is just the quiche when you want something a little spicy.
Jalapeño Popper Quiche w/Bacon step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Put crust into a 9" pie pan and prick well with fork all over. And bake for 10 mins.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350.
- While crust is hot spread cream cheese over the bottom..
- Sprinkle the chopped jalapeños over the cream cheese..
- Beat eggs and spices together with a wisk very well..
- Put cream & half in half into a pan a bring it just to scaling. Do not let it boil..
- Add the hot cream mixture to the eggs whisking constantly until combined. Add bacon..
- Pour into prepared crust and bake for 30 mins.
- Remove from oven and arrange the sliced jalapeños on top and then cover with grated cheddar cheese..
- Put back into the oven and bake for 15-20 mins. Or until golden and melty..
- Let cool for 10 minutes and service with sour cream..
It makes the filling all the more. Bacon Jalapeno Popper Quiche is an amazing recipe combining incredible ingredients of bacon, jalapenos, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese, for a Add the paprika, salt and bacon. Remove from oven, arrange the jalapeno slices on top, sprinkle with. Most recipes for bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers instruct you to wrap the peppers in bacon and load them straight into the oven. Purchase large jalapeños that are all the same size.